Indonesian Gospel Bible Tracts
- Shipped in an assortment of 2 colorful covers.
- 12 Pages – Printed in full color
- Each cover has identical pages inside the bible tract
|Quantity||Price Per Bible Tract||Total|
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Let God use you to fill the earth with His Glory!
Save many through loving compassion
& others through fiery confrontation. (Jude 22,23)
Opportunities to use Bible Tracts are only limited by your imagination!
- Hand out to customers at local fast food restaurants.
- Put on tables in local post offices.
- Pass out on busy downtown street corners.
- Pass out to students at schools after dismissal.
- Hand tracts to the passengers on the elevators.
- Leave a tract next to the handrail on the escalator.
- Pass out to people waiting in line at theater.
- Pass out to customers waiting in line at restaurant.
- Pass out to downtown pedestrians.
- Put in each box or bag of merchandise sold.
- Send to parents in birth announcements.
- Leave on ATM machines.
- Leave in game rooms.
- Place under the car windshield wiper in parking lots.
- Pass out door to door.
- Give to Flight Attendants, Cab Drivers, Truck Drivers.
- Put in Plane seat pockets, inside magazines, restrooms.
- Leave on sitting areas of shopping malls.
- Pass out at parades, festivals, and special events.
- Leave in city parks on benches, etc.
- Leave on Dressers for the Maid at Motels
- Hand out at stadium entrances, etc.
- Leave in Laundromats.
- Leave at funeral homes.
- Give to attendants at parking garages, etc.
- Leave in motel rooms (in the drawers, telephone book, etc.)
- Give to waitresses with generous tips at restaurants
- Put in magazines in waiting rooms.
- Leave in beauty parlors.
- Hand out at zoos, picnic areas, beaches.
- Include in bills paid by mail.
- Hand to store employees, check-out clerks.
- Leave on waiting areas of hospitals.
- Leave in restrooms at restaurants, schools, movie theaters, airports, etc.
- Leave in bank where deposit slips are.
- Leave with generous tip in restaurants.
- Hand to fast food restaurant employee as you pick up foods at drive through window.
- Give to hospital and nursing home patients.
- Leave in returned library books.
- Leave on tables at flea markets, Swap meets, etc.
- Leave on tables at health club.
- Put in airport lounges, bus terminals, etc.
- Mail to relatives of deceased in obituaries.
- Leave on seats on bus, cab, airplane, etc.
- Rent booths at county or local fairs and pass out tracts to hundreds of visitors.
- Put in helium-filled balloons and let it fly to various destinations.
- Put in pockets of used clothing given away.
- Leave in dressing rooms of clothing stores.
- Put in sealed bottles in the ocean.
- Hand out at sporting events.
- Plus the endless possibilities as the Holy Spirit leads you.